I ordered wedding flowers from this florist.The bouquet I received looked nothing like what I ordered.

I was quoted arrangements that had half a dozen flowers in them. The Pew Arrangements I received only had two flowers in them. They were the ugliest Arrangements I had ever seen.

The florist refuses to give me a refund even though she did not honor her contract which specifies the flowers were to look like the photos.Obviously these Arrangements don't look anything alike today?

Melissakayd wrote the review because of not as described at Blue Ivy Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue Ivy Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Ivy Flowers blue ivy flowers wedding flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue Ivy Flowers?

Comments